Griffin Glass Tools understands that sometimes your purchase is not the perfect fit. Because of that, we offer customers the option to return or exchange most items purchased within 30 days of receipt. For your convenience, returns can be taken to our store location or returned via mail for items purchased online. All shipping costs related to a return or exchange are the customers responsibility.
Any damaged materials due to shipping will be dealt with through email or by phone. We stand behind the quality of our products as well as our ability to ship items to the customer effectively. Occasionally a product is damaged in shipping. We strive to deal with these problems promptly at no cost to you.
We reserve the right to limit or decline returns that don’t meet the following requirements:
- Returns must be received within 30 days of purchase.
- Refunds are provided in the original form of payment used at time of purchase.
- In-store purchases can only be returned in a store. They will not be accepted for return by mail.
- Returns or exchanges without the original receipt/packing slip will be offered a merchandise credit for the lowest sale price of the item being returned.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be offered a gift card or an exchange for an item or items of equal value.
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Customized / personalized items
- Apparel (gloves, sleeves, T-shirts, sweat shirts)
- Skutt kilns. (any shipping damage or concerns should be noted at the time of delivery with the delivering freight company.)
- Exhaust hoods kits and packages.
Absolutely no used products will be accepted for refund or exchange.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
At this time Griffin Glass Tools utilizes the shipping services of a preferred shipper, UPS. This means all orders must be shipped to a physical location. PO boxes are not acceptable. Rates will be calculated at the time of checkout based on item size, weight and the shipping destination. Griffin Glass Tools reserves the right to use alternate shipping or freight options at any time.
USPS is a secondary shipping option listed at the point of check out. You are welcome to select this option and may even prefer this if you are on the west coast and want your order sooner than ups ground transit times. UPS transit time from New York to the west coast is generally 5 business days. All international orders placed on the website will be shipped via USPS international mail.
Product availability may vary between in-store and on-line and the availability is subject to change without notice.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
For your convenience we accept most common credit cards when placing orders online. Griffin Glass Tools reserves the right to cancel orders that may be related to an error in online pricing and a full refund will be applied. Pricing and promotions on any and all products are subject to change at any time.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
2071-A Lake Road
Elmira, New York 14903
Primary Phone: 607-331-6221
Shipping Department: 607-733-1222